*has slayed god*
At least in the sense of my belief in him...
Yeah, no one dictates my views.
I'm pretty free spirited,
my dad(I live with my mum and stepdad) is real cool.
Hes very skeptical of religion, hes a scientist.
I picked up a lot of good stuff from him.
*has slayed god*
At least in the sense of my belief in him...
I don't like the word slay I prefer to say that I pwned god.
Hey God, did you just hear a bell? Cause you kust got schooled! Amen.
To god
????
The only way I'd believe in such a thing as a deity would be that it were a hot goddess and she came to my room and gave the best secks ever to prove her divine power.
"Atheism is just a crutch for those who can't handle the reality of god" - quoted in a magazine.
In a sense, it's true. But it's also false. Depends who you are.
Gamewise, i now have ordered every single game i want before i get my Gamecube. This gives me a grand total of 8, which are:
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Phantasy Star Online
- F-zero GX
- Wind Waker
- Billy Hatcher and the giant egg
- Viewtiful Joe
- Harvest moon: a Wonderful Life
- Sonic Heroes
I'll also be getting Pokemon Collesum with the console on the 12th June.
Speaking of Viewtiful Joe, it is one of the best looking games i've seen to date. They have a great edge to them, and are much more detailed than Wind Waker's.
Got done with a Halo LAN, more info later.
It seems there's a translation for the Love Hina GBA game, found it here (thanks to Phaq for this site).
Anyone played/heard of it? Is it good?
Never heard of it.
Of course I'm not really into anime, so I wouldn't know.
Here are the listing for the LAN:
1. Zack-2,2,2,3,4,3=2.66
2. Wesley-2,1,1,7,1,2,6,4,1,6,4,3,5,3,4,1,2=3.11
3. Josh-5,2,3,3,2,1,1,1,3,2,5,5,3,5,5,6,4=3.29
4. Jeremy-6,5,2,5,3,3,5,2,2,3,2,1,1,1,6,5,6=3.41
5. Nevan-1,3,4,4,4,5,2,3,4,4,1,7,4,4,7,7,1=3.82 (Me)
6. Hunter-4,6,2,7,4,3=4.33
7. Brandon-5,2,8,6,7,6,6,1,5,5,7,6,5,6,5,6,7=5.47
8. Colt-3,4,7,1,7,7,4,6,6,5,3,8,8,8,2,3,8=5.64
9. Caleb-4,6,7,1,8,8=5.66
Hunter had to leave early and Zack and Caleb came later. Maybe I can get someone to upload the pics or do it myself of each game's stats and a pic of the TVs we used.
<font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">It took me 2 hours to get all endings. Never touched it again after that. Its nothing special. Basically a very brief recap of the series.Originally posted by -Wiseman-:
It seems there's a translation for the Love Hina GBA game, found it here (thanks to Phaq for this site).
Anyone played/heard of it? Is it good?
Ive been playing Ragnarok Online, and its been eating up most, if not all, of my free time. I still play it, but the server is currently down.
<font color="#101010"><font size="1">[ May 16, 2004 05:34 PM: Message edited by: Reitsuki ]</font></font>
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ May 16, 2004 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Reitsuki ]</font>
Bookmarks